VINCENT GRAZIANO, M.D.
USMLE Step1 – Score: 99 (246), 6/2002
USMLE Step2 – Score: 99 (241), 8/2003
USMLE Step3 – Score: 80 (207), 5/2004
Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, NJ
BA in Computer Science
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 1996-2000
Post Doctoral Training:
Fellowship in MRI (MSK, Body, Breast)
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
Start in 7/2009-06/2010
Residency in Diagnostic Radiology
Maimonides Medical Center, Brookyln, N.Y.
Internship in Internal Medicine
St. Vincent’s Hospital Manhattan, NY.
2010 – Current
Radiology Center of Fair Lawn
Star MRI of Wayne
New Jersey State Medical License (N0062)
MRI findings after cryoablation of renal cell carcinomas at various follow-up intervals. Currently involved in developing protocols and we are in the data collection phase for a research paper looking at the progression of the ice ball and tumor recurrence post ablation.
Cardiac CTA and EKG gated aortic studies. I have helped develop and oversee the cardiac CT program at my institution. I have done original research in the role of EKG gating aortic studies (see RSNA poster below)
1. Graziano V: “The Role of EKG Gating in Aortic Dissection Studies”. Radiological Society of North America annual meeting. Nov 2007.
2. Gerard P, Graziano V, Finestone H: “Small bowel to abscess fistula detected with hepatobiliary scintigraphy”. Submitted for publication Clin Nuc Med.
3. Tack C, Graziano V: “RF ablation of a high rectal fistula: case report”. Submitted for publication J Vasc Int Rad
4. Graziano V, Check JH, Dietterich C, Choe JK, Yuan W: “A comparison of luteal phase support in graduated estradiol/progesterone replacement cycles using intramuscular progesterone alone versus combination with vaginal suppositories on outcome following frozen embryo transfer”. Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol, 2005, 32(2) p. 93-4.
5. Check JH, Liss J, Check ML, Diantonio A, Choe JK, Graziano V: “Leukocyte immunotherapy improves live delivery rate following embryo transfer in women with at least two previous failures: a retrospective review.” Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol 2005, 32(2): 85-8.
6. Check JH, Graziano V, Cohen R, Krotec J, Check ML: “Effect of an abnormal sperm chromatin structural assay (SCSA) on pregnancy outcome following(IVF) with ICSI in previous IVF failures.” Arch Androl Mar-Apr 2005, 51(2): 121-4.
7. Check JH, Graziano V, Lee G, Nazari A, Choe JK, Dietterich C: “Neither sildenafil nor vaginal estradiol improves endometrial thickness in women with thin endometria after taking oral estradiol in graduating dosages.” Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol. 2004, 31(2): 99-102.
8. Check JH, Dietterich C, Graziano V, Lurie D, Choe JK: “Effect of maximal endometrial thickness on outcome after frozen embryo transfer.” Fertil Steril. May 2004, 81(5): 1399-400.
9. Check JH, Hourani W, Check ML, Graziano V, Levin E: “Effect of treating antibodycoated sperm with chymotrypsin on pregnancy rates following IUI as compared to outcome of IVF/ICSI.” Arch Androl. Mar-Apr 2004, 50(2): 93-95.
10. Graziano V, Check JH, Wilson C, Choe JK, Swenson K: “Does cryopreservation of embryos in patients at risk for ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome lower the odds of a successful pregnancy?.” American Society of Reproductive Medicine Annual Meeting. Oct 2003.
11. Graziano V, Check JH, Lurie D, Wilson C: “Outcome of recipients with and without ovarian function.” American Society of Reproductive Medicine Annual Meeting. Oct 2003.
12. Berkman D, Graziano V, Check JH, Marmar J, Wilson C: “Higher miscarriage rates following frozen embryo transfer with oocytes fertilized by ICSI with sperm obtained from testicular aspirtation vs. ejaculated sperm.” American Society of Reproductive Medicine Annual Meeting. Oct 2003.
13. Dietterich C, Graziano V, Check JH, Choe JK: “Thin endometria and outcome in fresh and frozen transfer.” European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology Annual Meeting. Jul 2003.
14. Check JH, Choe JK, Nazari A, Wilson C, Graziano V: “Frozen thawed embryos and birth defects.” European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology Annual Meeting. Jul 2003.
15. Check JH, Graziano V: “Multiple confounders-measured with error?.” Fertil Steril May 2003, 79(5):1256-7.
Volunteer Service and Leadership
Volunteer Teacher-Every Monday during the school year I’ve taught a class at the local school. The goal of this program is to excite interest about radiology. (September 2001-present)
International Health Care Volunteer-I was part of a medical mission to Ghana, Africa and was given an award for outstanding service by the government and was featured on local television. Our mission was to help train local physicians on surgical techniques. (Sept 1999)